Spark your tastebuds and enjoy authentic Peshawari Chapli Kabab that is seasoned to perfection, made by @glitterinup
• 500gm beef keema
• 1 pack National Chapli Kabab Masala
• National Iodized Pink salt (as per taste)
• Coriander 1cup chopped
• Green Chilies 2-3 chopped
• Onions 2 small (chopped)
• 1 egg
• Ginger garlic paste 3tbsp
• 2tbsp wheat flour
-Take 500gm of Mutton Mince, and squeeze of its juices out with your hands or a cloth. Discard the juices and use the squeezed mince
-Now add 1 whole back of National Chapli Kabab masala and salt as per your taste
-Add chopped onions (after draining all of their water by squeezing just like the mince), green chilies, coriander, wheat flour, egg, ginger garlic and mix well.
-Refrigerate this for 30mins to 1 hour then make Kababs
-Place around tomato in the center and fry until done from both sides.
Indulge in No Bake chocolate éclair by @thecupaffairbyamna that has layers of biscuits, and thick vanilla custard and is topped with rich chocolate ganache to satisfy your sweet tooth!
• Custard filling:
• Milk: 1000 ml
• Sugar: 1/2 cup (adjust accordingly)
• National Custard powder: 8 tablespoons (dissolved in half a cup of milk)
• Icing sugar: 2 tbsps.
• Heavy whipping cream:200 ml
• •Chocolate ganache:
• Heavy Cream: 200 ml
• Dark chocolate: 200 grams
• Marie Biscuits: 35-40 or as required
• In a bowl add custard powder and half a cup of milk. Mix well until there are no lumps.
• In a saucepan add the remaining milk and sugar. Cook on low heat until sugar is completely dissolved.
• Add custard paste to boiling milk and cook while stirring until the texture is thick.
• Strain it with the help of a strainer and allow it cool for about 10-15 minutes at room temperature.
• When cooled, cover it with cling film. Make sure cling film touches the custard surface. Chill it for at least one hour.
• In another bowl, whip the cream until stiff peaks form. Add icing sugar and whip just until combined.
• Next, take your chilled custard and whip it for thirty seconds.
• Add whipped cream into chilled custard and fold. Set aside.
Heat a double boiler with about an inch or two of water over medium heat. Add chopped chocolate and heavy cream. Stir continuously until the chocolate is melted.
Place a layer of biscuits at the bottom of the dish. Spread 1/2 custard mixture on top. Repeat with another layer of biscuits and the rest of the custard mixture. Top with a final layer of biscuits.
Pour chocolate ganache over biscuits. Let the cake chill overnight, then slice and serve.
Make your day masal-e-daar with National Sindhi Biryani by @a.nom.nom
• 1 kg chicken
• 250g yogurt
• 2 large onions
• 2 tomatoes, paste
• 500g rice
• National Red Pepper and National Salt as per taste
• National Sindhi Biryani Masala
• 1tsp National Garam Masala as per taste
• Some coriander leaves. Mint leaves, and green chilies
• Add oil to a karahi and fry onions till they're golden brown
• Add chicken
• Add all the National spices and mix
• Fry and add tomatoes
• Add yogurt and mix
• Cover it and leave it on a low flame till the chicken is done
In the meantime, fry some onions separately
When it's all done, take an empty pot, add a layer of rice followed by a layer of chicken masala. Repeat this till all the rice and masala have finished. Then on the top, add onions, some mint leaves, Coriander, Green chilies. Leave the pot on dum (to be cooked in steam) for 10 minutes, less if the rice were already perfectly boiled.
10 or less minutes later, it'll be done
Lamb chops are a classic meal, It’s juicy, tender, and oh so flavorful made by @alishbas_lounge
• 850g Mutton chops
• 1tsp National Tikka Boti Masala
• 1tsp National Coriander Powder
• 1tsp National Cumin Powder
• 1tsp National Red Chili Powder
• 1/2tsp National Black Pepper Powder
• 1tsp National Garam Masala Powder
• National Salt to taste
• 1tsp National cinnamon powder
• 2tbsp ginger garlic paste
• 7tbsp yogurt
• 2tbsp lemon juice
1. In a large bowl add the chops, yogurt, all the spices, lemon juice, and ginger garlic paste. Mix well.
2. Let it marinate for at least 1-2 hours.
3. Now in a baking dish pour some oil, add the marinated chops and cover it with the aluminum foil.
4. Bake for 25 minutes in a preheated oven at 180C.
5. Take the dish out, remove the foil and flip the chops. Add some oil only if required.
6. Bake again for 10 minutes without the foil.
7. Transfer it in a serving dish and it’s done.
What’s more royal than feasting on such a scrumptious Chatpatta Chicken and rice by @cyras.photo.stop
Chatpatta Chicken & Rice
• Chicken Quarter Pieces 3-4
• National Broast Masala 1/2 Packet
• National Red Chilli Powder 1/2 tbsp
• National Chat Masala 1 tsp
• Lemon Juice 2-3tbsp
• National Chilli Sauce 2 tbsp
• National Soy Sauce 2tbsp
• Oil 4-5 tbsp
• Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
Marinate Chicken with all the ingredients for at least 1 hour-4 hour. Heat a wok. Cook it on low flame until its tender & oil separates. Take it out from the pan. Do not wash the pan.
• Rice 3cups
• Onions 2 sliced
• National Cumin 1 tbsp
• Yogurt 1/2 cup
• Chicken Cube 1
• National Salt to taste
Soak rice in water for at least 30 mins. Now in the same pan in which the chicken was cooked, add onions and fry for 5-8 minutes.
Add cumin & yogurt. Cook until oil separates. Add National Salt & chicken cube. Add 6 cups of water. Bring to boil. Add soaked rice. Cook until water evaporates. Add chicken pieces on top of the rice. Cover and simmer for 5-8 minutes on low flame.
Serve with stir fry veggies/ fries & National Sauces.
Oh so sweet!
Let’s explore the creamy richness and sweetness of Apricot Delight by @thefoodiefreakfromislamabad using National Vanilla Custard Mix.
• Dried Apricots 300gm
• 5 tbsp sugar or to taste
• 1 liter Milk
• 8-10 tbsp sugar
• 6 tbsp National Vanilla Custard
• 1/2 cup Milk
• For Apricot paste:
• Take 300 gm dried apricots & soak them overnight.
• Add them in a pan along with water.
• Add 5tbsp sugar & mix well.
• Then cover & cook on low flame for 18-20 minutes or until smooth.
• Then blend it with a spatula until the paste becomes very smooth and you can also add water if required.
• Take 1 liter milk and add 8-10 tbsp sugar or as desired and then bring the milk to boil.
• Now add 6tbsp National Vanilla Custard in a half cup of milk. Mix well. And add it in the boiled milk. Keep stirring while adding it to avoid lumps.
Now start layering!
• First layer: Apricot paste
• Second layer: Almonds
• Third layer: National Custard
• Now repeat and you’re done.
Level up your fries with some sweet and spicy flavors! Try this easy and delicious honey & chilli potatoes recipe by @_thegraphicfoodie_
Street style Honey chili potatoes:
• 3 potatoes
• Corn flour 1/4 cup
• Maida 1/2 cup
• 1 tbsp National Red Chili Powder
• National Salt to taste
• 4-5 spoons of water to mix
• 1 tbsp National Soya sauce
• 1 tbsp National Vinegar
• 1 tbsp National Tomato Ketchup
• 1 tbsp National Red Chili Sauce
• 1 tsp each National Black Pepper and National Red Chili Powder
Prepare the potatoes by combining the dry ingredients and adding water. Fry and set aside.
Make the sauce by mixing all the sauces together to make a paste.
Now in the end, sauté one fine chopped onion and green chilies in hot oil. Add 1 tbsp garlic powder. Add corn flour slurry and sauce mixture.
Add spring onions and fried potatoes. Garnish with mayonnaise and more spring onion.
Craving the flavours of the east? Enjoy this Beef Shawarma recipe, bursting with saucy flavors, made easy by @foodiemaniac__
For marinade, you need:
• Thinly sliced beef fillets and beef fat.
• 1 tsp National Salt
• 1 tsp National Black Pepper powder
• 1 tsp National Cumin Powder
• 1 tsp National Garlic owder
• 1 tsp National Red Chili Powder
• 1 tsp National Coriander Powder
• 1/4 cup of olive oil
Place on top of one another as shown in the video. Wrap with a foil or butter paper and bake in the oven for about 45 minutes. Keep the juice of the beef and utilize it later.
For the sauce, mix together:
1/2 cup National Garlic Mayo, chopped parsley, pinch of black pepper powder and squeeze half a lemon.
You can add any of your favorite vegetables, but the best are iceberg lettuce, tomato and cucumber.
Get ready to experience some spicy peri-licious noodles using @islamabadfoodgram 's peri peri noodles using her favorite National ingredients.
• Oil: 3 Tbsp
• Onion: 1 small sliced
• Garlic: 3-4 cloves
• Minced Chicken: 1/2 kg
• Tomato Paste: 2 tablespoons
• National Salt and National Pepper: 1 /2 Tsp each
Peri Peri Sauce:
• Onion: 1
• Garlic cloves: 4-5
• Paprika Powder: 2 teaspoons
• National Vinegar: 2 teaspoons
• Olive Oil: 2 tablespoons
• Dried Chilies: 4-5
• Lemon juice: 1 lemon
• National Salt and National Pepper: 1 teaspoon each
• Then blend and peri peri sauce is ready
• Add 2 tablespoons of peri peri sauce we made
• National Chilli Garlic Sauce: 3 tablespoons
• Fresh Lemon Juice
• Water: 1/4 Cup
• Mixed Herbs: pinch
• Brown Sugar: 2 Tbsp
• Take 2-3 tablespoons of oil in a wok and add 1 small, sliced onion
• Sauté for a minute and add 3-4 garlic cloves, sauté unreleasing ease its flavor
• Add 1/2 kg minced chicken and cook until change its color
• Then add 2 tablespoons tomato paste (it’s the key ingredient) and add seasoning (National Salt and National Pepper 1/2 teaspoons each)
For peri peri sauce:
• Add 1 onion, 4-5 garlic cloves, 2 teaspoons paprika powder, 2 teaspoons National Vinegar, 2 tablespoons olive oil, 4-5 dried chilies, salt n pepper 1 teaspoon each, and 1 fresh lemon juice in a blender and blend.
Your peri peri sauce is ready
• Add 2 tablespoons of peri peri sauce to the chicken mixture and 3 tablespoons of chili garlic sauce by National and cook on medium flame.
• Add fresh lemon juice, a pinch of mixed herbs, and 2 tablespoons of brown sugar with 1/4 cup of water
• Mix and cook with a covered lid for 2-3 minutes
• Add boiled noodles in sauce and toss, your restaurant-style peri peri noodles are ready
Did someone say ultimate comfort food? Let's blend the two favourites, in the rich and cheesy duet of pizza pasta!
For Chicken Marination:
Chicken Boneless Breast Cubes 1 Cup
National Tikka Boti Masala ½ Teaspoon
Ginger & Garlic Paste 1 Tablespoon
Oil 2 To 3 Tablespoons (Will Go in Marination)
Oil 2-3 Tbsp for Greasing Pan
National Vinegar 2 To 3 Tablespoons
Zarda Color Few Drops
Coal For Smoke
1. Add chicken in a bowl and marinate it with all ingredients. Refrigerate it for about 2 hours.
2. After, heat and grease a grill pan and cook marinated chicken fillet from both sides until chicken gets tender. Dry excess gravy and smoke the chicken with coal smoke.
3. Heat oil in another pan, sauté onions for about 1 minute. Then add garlic, cook for the next 30 seconds followed by adding tomato puree, National Tikka Boti Masala, chicken powder, oregano, basil leaves, chopped olives, national chili garlic sauce, and cook for a further 7 to 8 minutes on low flame. (Check salt, if required add to taste.)
4. Toss in your boiled pasta and stir to incorporate the sauce
5. Put half quantity of pasta in a baking dish, add some chicken chunks and shredded cheese on the pasta. Make a second layer of the remaining pasta with cheese. Top with chicken chunks, capsicum, onion, and olives.
6. Bake pizza pasta in preheated oven at 180 c for the next 7 to 8 minutes till cheese melts.
Feast on the richness & delicious taste of Mutton Biryani by @sarasimplepleasure made with National Bombay Biryani Recipe Mix.
• Mutton 750 grams
• Yogurt 200 grams
• National Bombay Biryani masala 1 pack
• Ginger garlic paste 1 tablespoon
• Oil 3-4 tablespoons
• Vinegar 2 tablespoons
• Roasted cumin seeds 1 teaspoon
• Green cardamoms 5-6
• Cloves 7-8
• Black peppercorns 10-12
• Cinnamon sticks 2-3
• Star anise 2-3
• Bay leaf 1-2
• Mint leaves 1/4 cup
• Coriander leaves 1/4 cup
• Tamarind 1 tablespoon
• Onions 300 grams (sliced)
• Tomatoes 400 grams (chopped)
• Final touches
• Fried onions to sprinkle
• Tomato slices 10-12
• Lemon slices 5-6
• All spice powder 1 tsp
• coriander leaves 1/4 cup
• mint leaves 1/4 cup
• Green chilies 5-6
• Boiled rice 1 kg
• Food color a pinch
Take a bowl and marinate mutton with all the spices, yogurt, ginger garlic paste, mint leaves, and coriander leaves with a bit of oil for 2 hours.
Take a wok add oil and sliced onions, let it fry till golden, add ginger garlic paste, sauté it a bit, and add tomatoes.
Cover it for a while add your marinated mutton and let it cook till the mutton is completely tender, add mint, and coriander leaves, and top it with green chilies and lemon juice.
Take a broad pan, add some oil in the base along with cardamoms and let it fry for 2 minutes, turn the flame on the lowest add half of your boiled rice, and put the layer of biryani masala and leftover boiled rice. Top it with fried onions, sliced tomatoes, mint leaves, coriander leaves, food coloring, and some spice powder.
Cover it for 5-7 minutes and your piping hot National Mutton Biryani is ready to serve.