- Meat (with fat) : half kg
- Onions : 2
- Tomatoes : 250 grams
- Green Chilies : 2
- National Black Pepper Powder : 1 teaspoon
- Ginger Garlic Paste : 2 teaspoon
- Egg : 1
- Rice Flour : 2 tablespoon
- Oil : As required
- National Murghi Masala : half packet (50 grams)
Combine the meat, onions and green chilies in a chopper and grind finely.
Mix in the National Murghi Masala, black pepper powder, ginger garlic paste, egg and rice flour and knead well.
Deseed the tomatoes and dice into 2-inch pieces.
To cook, shape handfuls of the meat mixture onto skewers in 1-inch long kababs, interspersed with tomatoes.
Barbecue the kababs on hot coals, or alternatively, shape kababs onto shashlik sticks and fry in a shallow pan.
Smoke with a piece of coal for added flavor.