Balochi Chicken Karhai
The much-loved Chicken Karahi with a supreme Balochi twist. Tantalize and mesmerize your senses with this tried and tested delicate recipe by Made Easy.
- Ready 25 Mins
- Serving 2-4 Person
- Chicken ½ kg (Bone-in)
- National Karahi Gosht Masala ½ packet
- Lemon 1 (Large)
- National Salt ½ tsp
- Ginger and Garlic (freshly and coarsely chopped) 100 gm
- Green Chilies 4 (big)
- Cooking Oil ½ liter for deep frying
- National Kasuri Methi 1 tsp
- National Chat Masala 1 tsp
- Ginger 1 tbsp (julienne cut to serve)
- Make cuts into chicken pieces and deep fry them in ½ liter Cooking Oil with ½ tsp salt and whole green chilies for 10 – 15 minutes till it becomes golden brown.
- Add ginger and garlic and cook until ginger garlic becomes crispy and golden brown.
- Remove the excess oil now and turn off the flame.
- Add lemon juice, National Chat Masala, kasuri methi and Nationals Karahi Gosht Masala to it and toss it.
- Sprinkle some more National Karahi Gosht Masala and garnish with ginger.
- Serve hot.