- Chicken : 300 grams, boneless
- Bread Slices : 8
- Butter : 50 grams
- Mayonnaise : 3 tablespoons
- National Tomato Ketchup : 2 tablespoons
- Lettuce Leaves : As required
- Tomatoes : 2, sliced
- National Salt : As required
- Cucumber : 1, sliced
- Garlic Paste : 1 tablespoon
- Coal : 1 piece
- National Tikka Masala : 1 tablespoon
- National Tomato Ketchup : To serve with
Flatten the chicken pieces with a rolling pin and rub them all over with a mixture of National Tikka Masala, garlic paste and salt.
Leave for half an hour.
Heat 1 tbsp of butter and cook the chicken until brown and crisp at the edges.
Remove the chicken pieces to a large bowl and smoke with coal – place a piece of glowing coal in a small dish, stuff the dish in the center of the chicken, drizzle the coal with oil and cover everything tightly for 5 minutes.
Then chop the smoked chicken into small pieces and mix with tomato ketchup and mayonnaise.
Toast the bread slices.
Spread 4 slices first with butter and then the chicken mixture.
Top with cucumber, tomato and lettuce leaves and finish with the remaining bread.
Serve it with National Tomato Ketchup.