- Minced Chicken – 250 gm
- National Cumin Powder – 1 Tsp
- National Chillli Powder – 1 Tsp
- National Turmeric Powder – 1 Tsp
- National Garam Masala – 1 Tsp
- National Iodized Salt – 1/2 Tsp
- Bread Slices
- Besan – 1 Cup
- National Chilli Powder – 1/2 Tsp
- National Iodized Salt – 1/4 Tsp
- Cheddar Cheese
- Gram Flour
- National Tomato Ketchup
Add minced chicken, 1 tsp National Cumin Powder, 1 tsp National Red Chilli Powder, 1 tsp National Turmeric Powder, 1 tsp National Garam Masala and 1/2 tsp National Iodized Salt in a grinder.
Cut the edges of bread slices.
Soak the sliced bread and add it in the grinder.
In a bowl – add 1 cup besan, 1/2 tsp National Red Chilli Powder, 1/4 tsp National Iodized Salt and pour water for mixing.
Make small balls from this mixture and stuff it with cheddar cheese.
Dip in gram flour and fry.
Serve with National Ketchup.