- Chicken : half kg, boneless
- Onions : 2
- Fresh Coriander : 1 bunch
- Cumin Seed : 2 teaspoon
- Garlic : 6 cloves
- Mustard Paste : 1 tablespoon
- Egg : 1
- Golden Breadcrumbs : 1 cup
- Oil : As required
- National Sabzi Masala : 1 packet (50 grams)
- National Tomato Ketchup: To serve with
In a chopper, finely chop together chicken, mustard paste, fresh coriander, cumin seed and garlic.
Add National Sabzi Masala and mix it all thoroughly.
Press the mixture onto a plate and chill for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
When the mixture has set, cut it out in the shape of hearts using a heart-shaped biscuit cutter.
To cook, dip each heart first in beaten egg and then give a good coating of breadcrumbs.
Deep fry in hot oil and drain well on absorbent paper before serving.
Serve with National Tomato Ketchup.