- For filling
- Lettuce leaves : bunch
- Onion slices : 1 large
- Mayonnaise : as required
- National Hot & Spicy Ketchup : as required
- For Chicken
- Chicken boneless : 250 gm
- National Ginger Garlic Paste : 1 teaspoon
- Papaya Paste : 1 tablespoon
- Green Chili Paste : 1 tablepoon
- National Tikka Boti Masala : 2 tablespoons
- Lemon Juice : 3 tablespoons
- Oil : 4 tablespoons
- White Atta / all purpose flour : 1 kg
- National Iodized Salt : 1/2 teaspoon
- Oil/Ghee : 2 tablespoons for frying
Cut chicken in cubes and combine all the ingredients.
Let it marinate in the refrigerator for at least one hour.
Heat up a large pan and add marinated chicken and cook on medium heat till no moisture is left and chicken is cooked all well.
Combine flour, National Iodized Salt and Oil / Ghee.
Make a soft and silky dough using enough water.
Make small balls and roll out 8 inch parathas.
Fry on a hot skillet till golden in colour. Keep aside.
Layer each paratha with mayonnaise, National Hot & Spicy Ketchup, lettuce, onion, and chicken botti. Roll, wrap and serve.