- Chicken Tikka Piece (small) : 8
- Garlic Paste : 1 tablespoon
- National Cumin Seed : 1/2 teaspoon, toasted
- Caraway Seed : 1/2 teaspoon, toasted
- National Vinegar : 1/2 cup
- Lemon Juice : 2 tablespoon
- Butter : 100 grams
- National Salt : As required
- National Chicken Tikka Masala : 1 tablespoon
Rub the chicken tikka pieces with a mixture of garlic paste, toasted cumin seed, toasted caraway seed, lemon juice, salt, vinegar and National Chicken Tikka Masala.
Leave to marinate for half an hour.
Pour 1 cup of water in a large pot and lay in the tikka pieces.
Cook covered on low heat.
When the chicken is tender, remove from the pot and place in an oven-proof dish.
Baste the chicken well with butter and bake for 10 minutes under the grill or until the chicken is browned all over.