- For Kofta
- Minced Chicken: 250 gm
- Onion Chopped: 2 tbsp
- Green Onion: 2 tbsp
- National Chicken Jalfrezi Masala: 1-1/2 tbsp
- Bread Slice: 1 slice
- Oil: Frying
- For Gravy
- Oil: 2 tbsp
- National Ginger Garlic Paste: 1 tsp
- National Chilli Powder: 1/2 tsp
- National Turmeric Powder: 1/2 tsp
- National Iodized Salt: Up to your taste
- National White Pepper: 1/2 tsp
- Chopped Tomatoes: 4-5
- Water: 1/2 cup
- National Chilli Garlic Sauce: 3 Tbsp
- National Vinegar: 1 tbsp
- Cubed Onion: 1 medium
- Cubed Capsicum: 1 medium
- Sweet Corns: 1/2 cup (Optional)
Soak the bread slice and squeeze out all the water.
Combine all the ingredients in a blender except oil and mince it well to a fine texture and make 6-8 balls.
Heat up a pan and lightly cook the chicken balls. Keep them aside.
Using little oil, in the same frying pan. Add National Ginger Garlic Paste, National Chili Powder, National Turmeric Powder, National Iodized Salt, National White Pepper, tomatoes, water and cook for few minutes.
Add some more water, let it simmer till the tomatoes get soften.
To this, add vegetables, fried balls, National Chili Garlic Sauce, National Vinegar and cook for 2 minutes.
Serve with white rice.