- National Fruit Jelly (flavor of your choice) : 1 packet
- Colored Vermicelli : 1/2 cup
- Milk : 2 cups
- Sugar : 4 tablespoons
- National Vanilla Custard : 2 tablespoons
- Condensed Milk : half cup, or : to taste
- Fruit Cocktail (Canned) : 1 cup, drained
- Fresh Cream : 1 cup
- Rabri : 1 cup
- Rasgullay (minis or cut in quarters) : 125 gm
Use either one flavor or a variety of National Jelly. Make as per instructions on the package and cut in small cubes. Keep aside.
In a bowl put the colored vermicelli and pour 1 cup hot water. Let it sit in the water for about 10 minutes; strain and keep aside.
Boil milk in a sauce pan; add sugar and cook until sugar dissolves.
Mix National Vanilla Custard with 4 tbsp of water and add to the milk. Let it come to a boil and simmer for 2 more minutes. It should resemble a thick milk-shake like consistency.
Cool the custard mixture in a bowl; add the remaining ingredients, jelly cubes, and vermicelli. Refrigerate for at least 4-6 hours before serving.