Southern Broast Chicken
- Chicken with skin 8 pieces
- Ginger powder 2 tsp
- Garlic powder 2 tsp
- Vinegar 4 tbsp
- Oil 2 tbsp
- Sugar 1 tbsp
- National red chilli powder 2 tbsp
- National salt as per taste
- Milk 2 cups
- Lemon juice 4 tbsp
- Yogurt ½ cup
- Egg 2-3
- Tempura flour 1 cups
- National Broast Masala 1 pack
- Oil for frying
- Add milk, yogurt and lemon juice in a large mixing bowl and whisk it.
- Add chicken and soak for 1 hour to overnight to tenderize the chicken.
- Drain off the butter milk and marinate with garlic powder, ginger powder, vinegar, oil, sugar, red chilli powder and salt. Mix well and leave for another 1-2 hours.
- In another mixing bowl add National Broast Masala and tempura flour. Mix well.
- Dip the chicken in National Broast Masala mixture.
- Dip the seasoned chicken in the beaten egg and then coat well in the National Broast Masala mixture.
- Heat oil in a deep pot.
- Fry the chicken in the oil until brown and crisp.
- Serve hot.