Garlic Mayo Prawns
This recipe with National’s Garlic Mayo makes it a perfect aquatic treat. Fry it with garlic and experience the finest of the finger foods.
- Ready 15 Mins
- Serving 2-4 Person
- Prawns 12-14 medium size
- Corn Flour 1 large cup
- Egg White 2 – well beaten
- Lemon Juice 1 tbsp
- National Chili Sauce 2-3 tbsp
- National Garlic Mayo 1 large cup
- Wasabi Powder 1 tsp
- Brown Sugar 1 tbsp
- National Salt to taste
- National Black Pepper to taste
- Chopped Parsley for garnishing 1 bunch
- Cooking Oil for frying
- Wash ½ kg prawns properly and add a tbsp of National vinegar to the prawns.
- Dip prawns in egg white, then coat evenly with National Corn Flour.
- Heat Cooking Oil and deep fry prawns for at least 2-3 minutes on high flame, until prawns turn crispy and golden brown.
- In a separate dish, combine 4 tbsp National Garlic Mayonnaise, 1 tbsp Brown sugar, 1 tbsp National Chili sauce, 1 tbsp Wasabi powder or paste, 1 tbsp Lemon juice, seasoned with National Salt and National Black Pepper.
- Combine the deep-fried prawns with garlic mayo mix until evenly coated.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve.