- Chicken Breast : 4
- National Chicken Tikka Masala : 2 tablespoons
- Red Food Color : a pinch (optional)
- National Garlic & Garlic Paste : 1/2 teaspoon each
- Lemon Juice : 4 tablespoons
- Olive Oil : 2 tablespoons
- Flat Bread (naan/pita/chappati) : 4-6
- Lettuce /iceberg (chopped) : 2 cups
- Onion (sliced) : 1 medium
- Tomato (sliced) : 1 medium
- Cucumber (sliced) : 1 each
- Beetroot (pickled) : to taste (optional)
- National Tomato Ketchup : to taste
- Yogurt : half cup
In a bowl combine National chicken Tikka Masala, red food color, National Ginger Paste, National Garlic Paste, lemon juice and olive oil. Pour over and cover the chicken breasts; marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. If desired, give koyle ka dum.
Heat up a grill/frying pan on high heat till it starts smoking. Turn the heat down to medium and place the chicken breasts (skin side down); cook for 3-4 minutes without pressing too much, flip the meat and cook for another 3-4 minutes. Check if its and let it rest for few minutes before slicing.
Clean the pan and reheat; lightly brush the flat bread with olive oil and grill.
Put a generous amount of lettuce, onion, tomatoes, cucumber, pickled beetroot and slices of grilled chicken. Top with dollops of National Tomato Ketchup and a little yogurt. Roll the wrap and enjoy a complete healthy meal.