- Mutton : 1 kg, boiled
- Daal Maash : 1/4 cup, boiled
- Daal Moong : 1/4 cup, boiled
- Daal Chana : 1/4 cup, boiled
- Daal Masoor : 1/4 cup, boiled
- Wheat : 1 cup
- Oil : 1 cup
- Onions : 250 grams
- Ginger Garlic Paste : 1 tablespoon
- National Garam Masala Powder : 1 teaspoon
- National Haleem Masala : 1 packet (50 grams)
Mix the boiled meat with the ginger garlic paste, National Haleem Masala and 2 glasses of water.
Braise on gently heat until very tender, then mash roughly.
Grind the boiled daals and wheat, mix into the meat and simmer for half an hour.
Add the garam masala powder.
In a separate pan, heat the oil and fry finely sliced onions until brown and crisp.
Pour the onions and oil over the haleem, bring it to one quick boil and serve piping hot.