- Chicken : half kg
- Wheat: 250 grams, boiled
- Green Chili Paste : 1 tablespoon
- Yogurt : 250 grams
- Beef Mince : 250 grams
- Ginger Garlic Paste : 2 teaspoons
- Spinach : 250 grams, blanched
- Oil : 1 cup
- Onion : 1
- Lemon : To garnish
- Fresh Coriander : To garnish
- Green Chillies : To garnish
- National Chat Masala : To garnish
- National Chicken Hara Masala : 1 packet (50 grams)
Heat half a cup of oil and fry onions until golden brown.
Add chicken, yogurt, ginger garlic paste, green chilli paste, 1 glass of water and National Chicken Hara Masala (reserve 1 tbsp for later use).
Cook on medium heat until the chicken is tender.
Meanwhile, grind the boiled wheat and spinach.
Stir into the chicken, top with 1 glass of water and simmer gently for half an hour.
While the harissa is cooking, grind the mince with the reserved tbsp of National Chicken Hara Masala.
Using well-oiled hands, shape the mince into narrow, inch-long kababs.
Fry in the remaining half cup of oil until a rich brown colour.
Drop the kababs into the harissa, turn off the heat, and pour the hot oil from the kababs on top.
Garnish with lemon juice, fresh coriander, chillies and National Chat Masala.