- Kneaded Dough: half kg
- For Filling:
- Daal Chana : 250 grams, boiled
- Cumin Seed : 1 teaspoon, toasted
- Green Chilies : 4, chopped
- Garlic : 1 tablespoon, chopped
- Oil : For frying
- National Salt : As required
- National Chat Masala : 1 tablespoon
- National Achar Gosht Masala : 2 tablespoons
- National Mixed Pickle : As per requirement
Grind the boiled daal chana and mix in National Achar Gosht Masala, National Chat Masala, garlic, green chilies, salt, and cumin seed.
Set aside for the flavors to meld. Meanwhile, divide the dough into small balls.
Flatten the balls slightly and stuff with 1 tbsp of daal mixture.
Fold the dough over the mixture to encase it inside.
Lightly roll out each ball into a small pancake.
Heat the oil in a wok, drop in a pair of kachoris at a time and deep fry until golden and crisp.
Serve hot with National Mixed Pickle.