- Chicken breast : 100 gms
- National Tandoori Masala : 2 tablespoons
- Oil : 2 tablespoons
- Lemon Juice : 1 tablespoon
- Kandhari Nan : 2-3
- Pizza Sauce : 1 cup
- National Chili Garlic Sauce : 2 tablespoons
- Tomato Slices : 2
- Capsicum Rings : 1
- Green Chili (slpit in halves) : 2-3 optional
- Mozzarella Cheese Shredded : 1 cup
- Natioanl Kasuri Methi: a pinch or two
In a mixing bowl combine National Tandoori Masala, oil, lemon Juice and chicken.
Let it marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes
Heat up a grill pan or saute pan. Cook marinated chicken from both sides for about 3 minutes each.
Cut the cooked chicken in strips and keep aside.
Place a naan in an oven tray and spread pizza sauce, National Chilli Garlic Sauce, and cheese.
Top it with sliced chicken, tomatoes, capsicum, green chilli and sprinkle a touch of National Kasuri Methi
Bake in the oven on high heat for 3-4 minutes till the cheese melts.