Mouthwatering Kashmiri Brûlée, prepared with National Strawberry Custard and fresh strawberries. A great solution for all your sweet cravings.
- Ready 25 Mins
- Serving 2-4 People
For National Strawberry Cream:
- National Strawberry Custard 3 tbsp
- Sugar 2 tbsp
- Milk ½ cup
- Strawberry 6-10
- Egg Yolk 8 eggs
- Brown Sugar 2 tbsp
- Vanilla Essence 1 tsp
- Milk 1 cup
- Cream 2 cups
- Boil 1 cup milk and mix National Strawberry Custard Powder in it.
- Add in the vanilla essence.
- Pour 3 tbsp of brown sugar and stir well.
- Keep cooking the mixture until it is thick.
- Set aside for ½ hour and allow it to chill.
- In a separate bowl pour egg yolk, brown sugar, vanilla essence, milk and cream and mix well.
- Take prepared cream from chiller, and mix with the Brûlée mixture.
- Whip well.
- Pour brown sugar and mix well.
- Preheat oven to 150°C.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes. Remove from oven and cool to room temperature. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight.