Korean Chicken Wings
Take your appetite on a flight with Korean wings. Especially when National Sauces take a dive in it. Fly away with great taste.
- Ready 40 Mins
- Serving 2-4 People
- Chicken Wings with Skin 6
- National Salt 1 tsp
- National Soya Sauce 1 tbsp
- National Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
- National Ground Black Pepper 1 tsp
- Flour 1½ cup
- Cooking Oil For deep-frying
- Soda Water ½ cup
- White Sesame For garnishing
- Peri Peri Sauce 2-3 tbsp
- National Hot & Spicy Ketchup ½ cup
- Honey 1 tbsp
- Soy Sauce 1 tbsp
Marination and Coating:
- Season chicken with National Salt, National Black Pepper Powder, National Soya Sauce, National Ginger Garlic Paste and marinate for 2 hours straight.
- Coat it in flour.
- Now make a thin mixture of soda water, National Salt ½ tsp and flour ½ cup.
- Dip chicken pieces in the batter first and then coat them in flour again. Set aside.
- Combine ½ cup National Ketchup, 1 tbsp of Honey, 1 tsbp of National Soya Sauce and stir to mix well.
- Heat 2 cups of cooking oil in a wok and drop wings gently into that. Deep-fry until light brown or until they are cooked and become crispy.
- Take them out and drain on paper towels.
- Glaze the wings with dressing and toss to coat well.
- Garnish with sesame and serve immediately.