- Beef : 1 kg, boiled
- Onion : 1
- National Red Chili Powder : 2 teaspoon
- National Turmeric Powder : half teaspoon
- Lemons : 2
- Coriander Powder : 2 teaspoons
- Ginger Garlic Paste : 2 teaspoons
- Green Chilies : 6
- National Garam Masala Powder : : 1 teaspoon
- National Salt : As required
- Oil : 1 cup
- Chicken/Beef Stock : 4 cups
- Fresh Coriander : half bunch
- Flour : 4 tablespoons
- Fresh Mint : half bunch
- National Nihari Masala : 1 packet (50 grams)
Lightly toast the National Nihari Masala in a pan and grind to a fine powder.
Mix in the red chili, turmeric, garam masala and coriander powders and salt, and divide the mixture into half.
Dissolve one half into a glass of water.
Now heat half the oil and fry the ginger garlic paste along with the masala-water mix.
When the masala starts to bubble rapidly add the meat and brown it well.
Pour in the stock and bring to a rolling boil, then reduce the heat to a slow simmer.
Brown the flour, mix with some water, and add to the pot.
Cook for 10 minutes. In a separate pan, heat the remaining oil.
Slice the onion and fry it until golden brown and sprinkle the remaining masala mix on top.
Now spread the fried onions and oil on top of the meat mixture and serve hot with lemon wedges, green chilies, fresh mint and fresh coriander.