- Cottage Cheese (cubed) : 1/2 cup
- Oil : 1/2 cup
- Onion : 1/2 medium
- Green Chili : 5-6 pods
- National Ginger Paste : 1 teaspoon
- National Cumin Seeds : 1/2 teaspoon
- National Chili Powder : 1 teaspoon
- National Turmeric Powder : 1/4 teaspoon
- National Coriander Powder : 1 teaspoon
- National Garam Masala Powder : 1/4 teaspoon
- Tomato Puree : 1 & 1/2 cup
- Potato (cubed) : 1 medium
- Green Peas : 1/2 cup
- Cauliflower : 1/2 cup
- Carrots (cubed) : 1/2 cup
- Cream : 2 tablespoons
- Desiccated Coconut : 2 tablespoons
Fry the cottage cheese cubes in a little oil till they are light golden; keep aside.
In a food processor blend onions, green chilies and make a paste using a little water as required.
Using the same oil that you used to fry the cottage cheese, cook the onion paste for 2-3 minutes.
Add National Ginger Paste, tomato puree and all the spices. Do bhunai till it thickens slightly.
Add the vegetables with half cup of water; cover and leave for dum for 10 to 15 minutes or till the vegetables are cooked and gravy gets to thick consistency
Finely add the fried cottage cheese cubes, cream and desiccated coconut; cook for few minutes and serve hot.