Those who like Hotdogs, will absolutely love this recipe. The supreme aroma & indulging flavor of sausages, buns & National Pakora Mix makes it the star of the show.
- Ready 15 Mins
- Serving 2-4 People
- National Pakora Mix ½ pack
- Water 1 cup
- Oil For deep frying
- Chicken Sausages 4
- Hotdog Buns 4
- Flour ½ cup
- National Chili Garlic Sauce ½ cup
- National Classic Mayo ½ cup
- Green Chatni ½ cup
- Potato Slim Ships ½ cup
- National Ketchup For serving
- Slice the hotdog buns in half but keep one side closed. Spread National Classic Mayo inside.
- To prepare the Pakora Mix, add 3 tbsp National Pakora Mix in 1 cup ice cold water.
- Coat the defrosted hotdogs in flour first, and then in National Pakora Mix batter.
- Deep fry them until crispy golden.
- Now place each fried sausage inside the bun. Drizzle the hotdog with Green Chatni, National Classic Mayo and National Chili Garlic Sauce.
- Sprinkle powdered potato slim chips on the top. Serve with National Ketchup.