The bite sized pizza goodness! Super easy to make and super fun to eat for the whole family. Pair it with National Tomato Ketchup and you will never see anyone complaining about it. That’s a promise!
- Ready 35 Mins
- Serving 2-4 People
- Warm Water 1 1/2 cups (355 ml)
- Active Dry Yeast 1 package (2 teaspoons)
- Flour 3 cups (490 g)
- Olive Oil 2 tbsp
- National Salt 2 tsps
- Sugar 1 tsp
- National Tomato Ketchup ½ cup
- Pizza Sauce 1 cup
- Chicken Pepperonis 1 cup
- Chopped Capsicum ½ cup
- Chopped Tomatoes ½ cup
- Chopped Onions ½ cup
- Jalapeños ½ cup
- Black Olives 8-10
- Chopped Mushrooms ½ cup
- Oregano 1 tbsp
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese 250 gm
- To make the pizza sauce, mix ½ cup National Tomato Ketchup with 1 cup Pizza Sauce.
- Proof the yeast: Place the warm water in the large bowl of a heavy duty stand mixer. Sprinkle the yeast over the warm water and let it sit for 5 minutes until the yeast is dissolved. After 5 minutes, stir if the yeast hasn’t dissolved completely. The yeast should begin to foam or bloom, indicating that the yeast is still active and alive.
- Make and knead the dough, mix in the flour, National Salt, sugar, and olive oil on low speed for a minute. Then replace the mixing paddle with the dough hook attachment.
- Knead the pizza dough on low to medium speed using the dough hook about 7-10 minutes. If you don’t have a mixer, you can mix the ingredients together and knead them by hand.
- Let the dough rise.
- Coat a thin layer of olive oil over the inside of a large bowl. Place the pizza dough in the bowl and turn it around so that it gets coated with the oil.
- Now make little balls out of the dough and place them in mini muffin tray. Add 1 tbsp of Pizza sauce on each of the pizza dough base cup; put all the vegetables on it and shred mozzarella cheese on top. Sprinkle oregano and bake it in a preheated oven for 180 degrees for 10-20 minutes.