A mouthwatering take over usual French Fries. These baked Pizza Fries are easy to make, yet so tasty that you can't settle for less. This dish is sure a delight for every pizza lover out here.
- Ready 15 Mins
- Serving 2-4 People
- Frozen Fries 1 packet
- Pizza Sauce 1 cup
- Chicken Pepperonis 1 cup
- Capsicum (chopped) ½ medium size
- Onion (chopped) ½ medium size
- Tomato (chopped) ½ medium size
- Jalapenos 4-5
- Black Olive (sliced) 2 tbsp
- Mozzarella Cheese (shredded) 150 gms
- Ranch Sauce as per requirement
- Buffalo Cream Sauce as per requirement
- Dried Oregano 1 tbsp
- Red Chili Flakes 1 tsp
- Rocket Leaves 4
- National’s Mayonnaise ½ cup
- Cream ½ cup
- Clove Garlic (peeled and crushed) 1-2
- Onion Chopped 1 tbsp
- National Salt ¼ tsp
- Mustard Paste ¼ tsp
- Green Onion 2 tbsp
- Parsley (chopped) 1 tbsp
- Dill or Soya 1 tbsp
- Ground Black Pepper ¼ tsp
Buffalo Cream Sauce:
- National’s Classic Mayonnaise ½ cup
- Melted Butter 2 tbsp
- Buffalo Sauce 4 tbsp
- Chopped Garlic 2 tbsp
- Hot Sauce 1 tbsp
- Lemon Juice 1 tbsp
- First prepare Ranch Sauce by mixing ½ cup National’s Mayonnaise, ½ cup Cream, 1-2 Clove Garlic, 1 tbsp Onion Chopped, ¼ tsp National Salt, 1/2 tsp Mustard Paste, 2 tbsp Green Onion, ) 1 tbsp Parsley (chopped), 1 tbsp Dill or Soya and ¼ tsp Ground Black Pepper.
- Next make Buffalo Cream Sauce, by mixing ½ cup National’s Classic Mayonnaise, 2 tbsp Melted Butter, 4 tbsp Buffalo Sauce, 2 tbsp Chopped Garlic, 1 tbsp Hot Sauce, 1 tbsp Lemon Juice. Mix well.
Pizza Sauce Recipe:
- Blanch 6 tomatoes, peel off the skin and blend it well.
- Now take 2 tbsp of cooking oil and sauté 1 tbsp of chopped garlic in it and add blended tomatoes, 2 tbsp canned tomato purée, 1 tsp red chili flakes, ½ tsp National Salt and 1 tsp heaped oregano leaves.
- Cook it until the water is evaporated.
- Mix everything well till it becomes smooth and creamy.
- Pre heat the oven on 180 degrees for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, fry the French fries and make them crispy.
- Now put them in a dish and add pizza sauce on them, add shredded cheese, all the vegetables, add oregano and red chili flakes on top and bake it for 10 minutes until cheese melts and the top layer becomes golden brown.
- Take it out. Add dollops of ranch and buffalo cream dressing and serve it with rocket leaves.