Seekh Kabab Crostini
Any party or get together is not considered complete without some grilled or roasted seekh kababs made with National Seekh Kabab Mix. Full of juice and flavor, these supremely mouthwatering kababs will become a life of the party in no time.
- Ready 15 Mins
- Serving 2-4 Person
- French Bread / Baguette sliced 10-12 pieces
- Beef Mince ½ kg
- National Seekh Kebab Mix ½ packet
- Feta cheese 150 grams
- Chopped Tomatoes (deseeded) 2
- Chopped Cucumbers 2
- Chopped Onions 2 medium size
- Chopped Parsley 1 bunch
- Chopped Olives 1 small cup
- Cooking Oil ½ cup
- National Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
- Butter As per requirement
- Preheat oven to 180*C.
- Spread butter on the baguette slices and place baguette slices on a baking tray. Bake until light golden brown for 4-5 minutes.
- Heat 1 cup cooking oil in a pan, add in 2 tbsp National Ginger Garlic Paste, let it sizzle for a while, add ½ kg beef mince and stir on medium flame for a minute or so, now add National Seekh Kabab masala to the pan and keep stirring. The beef mince would be ready in 6-8 minutes. Switch off the flame and keep it aside to cool.
- Once temperature is relatively cool, add in all the finely chopped vegetables and cheese in the beef mince starting with tomatoes, onions, cucumbers, parsley, olives and crumbled feta cheese. Mix well and make a ready mix.
- Divide the Seekh Kabab mixture evenly on the toasted baguette slices. Top it up with fresh parsley leaf and you may add some extra feta on each slice.
- You can serve this as a great starter to your amazing dinner.