- Beef, Chicken or Mutton : 1/2 kg, minced
- Daal Chana : 1 cup, soaked
- Potatoes : 2, boiled
- Eggs : 2
- Garlic : 4 cloves
- Fresh Coriander : 2 tablespoon, finely chopped
- Green Chilies : 2, finely chopped
- Ginger : 1 teaspoon, finely chopped
- Fresh Mint : 2 tablespoons, finely chopped
- Oil For frying
- National Garam Masala Powder : 1 teasoon
- National Shami Kabab Masala : 1 packet (50 grams)
Mix together minced meat, ginger, garlic cloves, garam masala powder, and National Shami Kabab Masala in a large pot with 2 glasses of water and the pre-soaked daal chana.
Cook on low heat for half an hour until the meat and daal are tender.
Raise the heat to evaporate any excess water, then turn off the heat and let the mixture cool.
Grind the cooled mixture in a chopper, beat in the eggs and add the potatoes, coriander, mint and green chilies.
Shape into patties and fry in hot oil.