Spaghetti with Chapli Meat balls
A twist over a twist. The Chapli Kabab is a famous Peshawari specialty that has now gained nationwide acceptance. Here we remix it in a modern way by blending it with National Chapli Kabab Mix.
- Ready 15 Mins
- Serving 2-4 Person
- Beef Mince ½ kg
- National Chapli Kabab Masala ½ packet
- Bread Slices 2-3
- Green Chilies (finely chopped) 3-4
- National Ginger Garlic Paste 2 tbsp
- Carrots (peeled and finely sliced) 2 medium sized
- National Soya Sauce 2 tbsp
- National Corn flour 1 tbsp
- Chicken Powder 1 tbsp
- Kashmiri Red Chilies (finely sliced) 5-6
- Chicken Stock 1 cup
- Brown Sugar 1 tbsp
- Crushed Red Chilies 1 tsp
- National Chili Sauce 2 tbsp
- Chili Oil 2 tbsp
- Spaghetti 500 grams
- National Salt to taste
- National Black pepper (crushed) to taste
- Cooking Oil ½ cup
Method to prepare meat balls:
- In a food processer combine beef mince, ½ pack National Chapli Kabab Mix, 2 bread slices, and 1-2 chopped chilies. Blend all the ingredients to your desired consistency.
- Grease your hands with Cooking Oil and roll level 1 tbsp of mixture into round shaped small or medium sized balls. Put them on a plate.
- In a frying pan add 2-3 tbsp of Cooking Oil. On medium flame, lightly stir fry meat balls, once meat balls turn light golden, remove them from the pan and set aside.
Method to boil noodles:
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 8 minutes; drain and return spaghettis to pot.
- Heat Cooking Oil in deep pan over a high heat. Add 2 tbsp National Ginger Garlic Paste and stir fry until lightly browned, stir in Kashmiri red chilies and stir fry for another minute or so.
- Add in 2 tbsp National Soy Sauce, 1 tbsp Hoisin sauce, 1 tbsp chicken powder, 1 tbsp National Chili Sauce, 1 tbsp crushed red chilies, 1 cup National Corn Flour dissolved in stock and 1 tbsp brown sugar. Let it simmer on slow flame. Keep stirring during the process.
- Stir in boiled spaghetti and mix well. Keep stirring, add in fried meat balls and carrots and stir well for 1-2 minutes on medium flame.
- Top it up with chili oil, soy sauce and serve.