- Tomatoes : half kg
- Dried Whole Red Chilies : 4
- Cane Sugar : 1 tablespoon
- Garlic : 6 cloves
- National Vinegar : half cup
- Water : 2 glasses
- Corn Flour : 1 tablespoon
- National Salt : As required
- Oil : 2 tablespoons
- National Tandoori Masala : 2 tablespoons
Blanch, skin and roughly chop the tomatoes.
In a large pot, combine the tomatoes with 2 glasses of water, garlic cloves, red chilies, salt and cane sugar.
Let the mixture bubble, then remove from the heat and cool.
When cool, pour into a blender and blend to a smooth puree.
In a separate pot, heat the oil and fry the National Chicken Tandoori Masala.
Whisk in the tomato puree and cook for 10 minute.
Blend the corn flour in a small amount of water, add to the pot, and cook until thick.
Remove from heat and add the vinegar.
Serve hot or cool, and store leftover sauce in the refrigerator.