- Chicken : 1 kg
- Ginger Paste : 1 tablespoon
- Garlic Paste : 1 tablespoon
- Green Chilies : 5-6
- Butter : 50 grams
- Cream : 2 tablespoons
- Fresh Coriander : 2 tablespoons, finely chopped
- Fresh Coriander : To garnish
- Yogurt : 1 1/4 cup
- Ginger : 2 tablespoons, finely sliced
- Oil or Ghee : As required
- National White Karahi Masala : 1 packet (50 grams)
Heat oil and gently fry the ginger and garlic pastes.
Add the chicken and fry until the chicken turns a rich, golden brown.
Whip together the yogurt and National White Karahi Masala, pour over the chicken and simmer covered until the meat is tender.
Top up with water as needed. Stir in the sliced ginger, chopped coriander and green chilies and cook for a further 5 minutes.
Turn off the heat, garnish with coriander leaves and if desired, a spoonful of butter or cream.