Zafrani Coconut Kheer
A quick fix for your sweet tooth. Indulge in this classic recipe of Coconut Kheer, prepared with National Kheer Mix, wafting with hints of cardamom and whiffs of saffron.
- Ready 20 Mins
- Serving 2-4 People
- National Kheer Mix 1 pack
- Saffron 1 pinch
- Milk 1L
- Chopped Dry Fruits for topping
- Silver Leaf (Varq) for topping
- Coconut for garnishing
- Boil 2 cups of milk and a pinch of Saffron. Stir this mixture until it thickens.
- Then, add 1 tbsp of chopped almonds and 1 tbsp of chopped pistachios.
- Add ½ pack of National Kheer Mix, and keep stirring rigorously.
- To finish off, add 1 tbsp of crushed coconut. Allow this to cool and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Top it up with silver leaf, dry fruits and garnish with coconut.