Want to make sure that when you eat food its healthy and full of nutrients, here are some ways to make your regular food healthy.
1. Add vegetables and fruits into your daily meal intake.
2. Use whole grain over refined grain like brown rice, whole-wheat pasta, oats and barleys varied with dishes or in salads and soups.
3. Add protein into your meals like bean, meat, chicken, seafood but take in moderate portion. Seafood will provide you omega-3 and including reducing inflammation, maintaining heart health and promoting brain function.
4. Add healthy fats into your diet like dry fruits and nuts in your food intake.
5. Add eggs into your diet, they are rich in protein and provide nutrients to your body.
6. Instead of broiling and frying your food, prefer to bake or roast it will absolutely affect your health.
7. Choose healthy oils like extra virgin olive oil, avocado oil or coconut oil to cook your food.
8. Cut down your salt intake and replace with alternative seasonings such as pepper, herbs, spices, lemon juice, vinegar or mustard.
9. Cut down your sugar intake, it will help reduce disease like high blood pressure or heart diseases.
10. Try to use organic and fresh ingredients into your food instead of frozen or processed food.