- Beef : 1 kg, cubed
- Fried Onions : 250 grams
- Ginger Garlic Paste : 1 tablespoon
- Yogurt : 4 tablespoons
- Coconut Powder : 4 tablespoons
- Raw Papaya : 2 tablespoons
- Green Chilies : 4
- Oil : As required
- Strong Thread or String : As required
- National Qorma Masala : 1 packet (50 grams)
Mix the beef with fried onions, ginger garlic paste, coconut powder, green chilies, raw papaya and National Qorma Masala.
Grind everything finely, fold in the yogurt, and knead into a well-blended mix.
Leave the mince to rest for an hour.
Press handfuls of the mince onto skewers, wrap securely with string and barbecue over hot coals.
Frequently brush or sprinkle with oil, turn skewers carefully to ensure kababs remain intact.
When cooked through, serve with fresh salad and raita.