Hyderabadi Lal Chicken
Relish the zesty and spicy flavors of Hyderabadi Lal Chicken, prepared using National Chicken Ginger Masala.
- Ready 30 Mins
- Serving 2-4 People
- National Chicken Ginger Masala ½ packet
- Chicken 500 gm
- Cooking Oil 1 cup
- Talhaar Mirch 3
- Roasted and Grinded Cumin 1 tbsp
- Roasted and Grinded Coriander Seeds 1 tbsp
- National Ginger Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
- Black Cardamoms 2
- Green Cardamoms 2
- Cloves 4
- Cinnamon Sticks 2
- Bay Leaf 1
- Ginger Cut in Julienne 3 tbsp
- Green Chilies 4
- Fresh Coriander 4 tbsp
- Yogurt 250 gm
- Brown Onion Powder 3 tbsp
- Lemon Juice 1 tbsp
- Marinate 1 kg chicken in ½ pack National Chicken Ginger Masala and ½ cup yogurt. Set aside.
- Boil 3 talhaar mirch in water for 20 minutes and let them cool. Take out the seeds and make a thick paste of these in a blender.
- In a pot, heat 1 cup cooking oil and 1 tbsp National Ginger Garlic Paste. Add 1 tsp roasted grounded cumin, and 1 tsp roasted grounded coriander seeds. Add 2-4 black and green cardamoms, 4-5 cloves, 2-3 cinnamon sticks, and 3-4 bay leaves. Stir all the spices well and add the marinated chicken alongwith 1 tbsp each of powdered brown onions and talhaar mirch paste. Cook for 30 minutes until the chicken is perfectly cooked. Add some water if needed.
- When the curry consistency is thick, add 1 tbsp green chilies, 1 tbsp lemon juice, 1/2 medium sized julienne ginger and coriander in the end and serve.